Thank you for all of your prayers and support. We have so much to be thankful for! God is so good. Praise the Lord...
-We made it through the school year.
- We were able to welcome the students back to school for the last three weeks of the school year.
- We were able to have our high school graduation, 8th grade promotion, 5th grade promotion, and kindergarten promotion. All of them were held outdoors with a limit in attendance to immediate family only. Nevertheless, the students were able to be honored on their special day.
- We are also able to continue with summer school as planned (6/22-7/10).
- Over the last month, churches have started opening up.
- A student in Eliya's 3rd grade class committed his life to Christ.
- Japan’s state of emergency was lifted, people can feel free to travel between prefectures, however Japan still has its travel ban enforced, not allowing anyone from most countries around the world in (including America) to enter the country.
Summer plans, We are planning on staying in Japan this year. Megan is going to do AP training online, Mia and Eliya will continue to do gymnastics, Naomi will continue to do soccer. We are planning on taking a three day trip to Osaka, and if time a trip to Hokkaido to visit our friends and church in Hokkaido.
Please pray for the new staff for next year, Immigration is still not processing visas; and it would be difficult to not have them to start the year.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.